Xiaomi has introduced its new budget oriented smartphone Redmi 4A in China along with Redmi 4. This is the cheapest 4G VoLTE supported smartphone from the company. Let’s check out the specifications of this device.
Specifications of Xiaomi Redmi 4A
- 5-inch HD IPS display
- Quad-Core 1.4GHz Snapdragon 425 processor
- 2GB RAM
- 500MHz Adreno 308 GPU
- 16GB internal memory
- External memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow based on MIUI 8
- 13-megapixel rear camera with PDAF, LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture
- 5-megapixel front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- Infrared sensor
- 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.1, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS + GLONASS
- 3030mAh battery
Xiaomi Redmi 4A comes with a 5-inch HD IPS display. The device is powered by Quad-Core 1.4GHz Snapdragon 425 processor along with 2GB RAM. The internal storage is a 16GB memory which can be extended up to 128GB via microSD card. Out of the box, the device will run on Android 6.0 Marshmallow based on MIUI 8.
The primary rear camera is a 13MP shooter with PDAF, LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture. The front-facing camera is a 5MP shooter with f/2.2 aperture. Under the hood, Xiaomi Redmi 4A has a massive 3030mAh battery.
Xiaomi Redmi 4A comes with a price tag of 499 yuan ($74 / Rs. 4900 approx.) in China and will be available on November 11. This device comes in Gold and Rose Gold color variants.