Xiaomi introduced a new variant of Redmi Note 4 in China called Redmi Note 4X Hatsune Miku Special Edition. This is the same device as Redmi Note 4 4GB variant which launched in India recently. The only difference is Redmi Note 4X comes with two new colors and has a unique code with Hatsune Miku’s signature on the rear panel. The company offers you a limited edition unique package which contains Mi Power Bank, printed Hatsune Miku soft protective case.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Specifications
- 5.5-inch Full HD (1280x720p) 2.5D Curved Glass Display
- 2GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 14nm processor
- 4GB RAM
- Adreno 506 GPU
- 64GB internal memory
- External memory up to 128GB via microSD
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with MIUI 8
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- 13MP Rear camera with Dual-tone LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, 85-degree wide-angle lens
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- 4100mAh battery
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Hatsune Miku Special Edition will be up for sale on February 14th, Valentine’s Day, in China. This device comes in Champagne Gold, Platinum Silver, Matte Black, Hatsune Green and Cherry Pink color variants.