After a long series of rumors and leaks Xiaomi has finally announced its new smartphone Redmi Note 4. Redmi Note 3 is a top selling smartphone already and now the company is seeking to continue this legacy. Redmi Note 4 packs 5.5-inch Curved Display, 13MP Camera and Helio X20 chipset under the hood. Let’s check out other key features.
Specifications of Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
- 5.5-inch Full HD 2.5D curved glass display
- Deca-Core 2.1GHz MediaTek Helio X20 processor
- Mali-T880MP4 GPU
- 2GB / 3GB RAM
- 16GB / 64GB internal storage
- External memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with MIUI 8 on the top
- 13-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF
- 5-megapixel front camera, f/2.0 aperture, 85-degree wide-angle lens
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.2, USB Type-C, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac
- 4100mAh battery
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 comes with a 5.5-inch Full HD 2.5D curved glass display with up to 72% NTSC color gamut and 1000:1 contrast ratio. The body is made out of metal and have the unibody design. It is powered by Deca-Core 2.1GHz MediaTek Helio X20 processor along with Mali-T880MP4 GPU. Depending on internal storage and RAM the device has two variants; 2GB RAM with 16GB internal storage and 3GB RAM with 64GB internal storage. Out of the box, Redmi Note 4 comes with MIUI 8 based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
The primary camera is a 13MP shooter with dual-tone LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF and the front-facing camera is a 5MP shooter. Just below the rear camera, the fingerprint sensor is placed.
Redmi Note 4 supports 4G VoLTE and also have microSD card support. The storage can be expanded up to 128GB with microSD card. Under the hood, the device comes with a 4100mAh battery.
The 2GB RAM/16GB ROM variant is priced at 899 yuan ($135) and the 3GB RAM/64GB ROM variant is priced at 1199 yuan ($180). Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 will be available from Chinese Mi Store, China Mobiles and other online stores from 26th August.