Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Prime will launch soon in India on Amazon.in. A recent leak picture says #PrimeIsComing and a landing page on Amazon confirms it. This smartphone may launch in December 15 in India. According to Amazon they will reveal new details daily on this product.
UPDATE: According to Mi India official site they will be launching a new secret product on December 15th. The Redmi Note 2 is not expected to launch in India.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display
- 2.2GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio X10 (MT6795) processor
- GPU PowerVR G6200
- 2GB RAM
- 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- MIUI 7 based on Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera, 720p video recording
- 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac/b/g/n ( 2.4 / 5GHz), GPS + GLONASS
- 3060mAh battery
Redmi Note 2 Prime has 5.5 inches full HD, 1920×1080 resolutions display with 178-degree wide viewing angle. This device is powered by 2.0 GHz Helio X10 2.2 Ghz Octa-core 64-bit, A53 architecture CPU and 2GB RAM. The internal storage is 32GB.
The device runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop) out of the box with the brand new MIUI 7 on the top of it. The rear camera is a 13.0MP Samsung/ OV camera with 5p lens, f/2.2 aperture, 78-degree wide-angle lens which is able to record up to 1080p videos. The front-facing camera is 5MP which is able to record up to 720p videos..
It has got 3060mAh non-removable battery. As connectivity options, the device includes 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac/b/g/n ( 2.4 / 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS + GLONASS. It has dual SIM facility.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 pricing is not revealed yet. It comes in White, Blue, Dark Grey, Bright Yellow and Pink colors and we hope they will launch all the colors in the India too.