Just before valentines week, Xiaomi introduced Redmi Note 4X Hatsune Miku Special Edition in China and today the company has also announced a new smartphone Redmi 4X which is a budget smartphone.
Specifications of Xiaomi Redmi 4X
- 5-inch HD 2.5D curved glass display, 450nit brightness, 1000: 1 contrast ratio
- Octa-Core 1.4GHz Snapdragon 435 processor
- 2GB / 3GB RAM
- Adreno 505 GPU
- 16GB /32GB storage
- External memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android based on MIUI
- 13-megapixel rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, 5P lens, PDAF, LED Flash
- 5-megapixel front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD)
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 4100mAh battery
Xiaomi Redmi 4X sports a 5-inch HD 2.5D curved glass display. It is powered by Octa-Core 1.4GHz Snapdragon 435 processor along with Octa-Core 1.4GHz Snapdragon 435 processor. The device comes in two variants 2GB RAM with 16GB memory and 3GB RAM with 32GB memory. Out of the box, Redmi 4X runs on Android based on MIUI.
A 13MP camera is placed at the back with f/2.0 aperture, 5P lens, PDAF, LED Flash and a 5MP camera is placed at the front with f/2.2 aperture. This device supports for Hybrid Dual nano SIM and VoLTE facility. A Fingerprint sensor is placed at the back beneath the rear camera. Under the hood, it has a massive 4100mAh battery to power up the device.
Xiaomi Redmi 4X comes with a price tag of 699 yuan ($101 / Rs. 6790 approx.) for 2GB + 16GB memory version and 899 yuan (US$ 130 / Rs. 8730 approx.) for 3GB + 32GB memory version. This device comes in Cherry Pink, Champagne Gold and Mate Black color variants.