After so many rumors and leaks, Xiaomi has officially confirmed the event date to launch their new smartphone Redmi 4. The event is going to happen in Beijing, China at 19:00 PM on Friday. Back in January, this device was first spotted on Benchmark after that in August some of the specifications were unveiled. Let’s check out the rumored specifications of this device.
Rumored Specifications of Xiaomi Redmi 4
- 5-inch Full HD IPS display
- Octa-Core 2GHz Snapdragon 625 14nm processor
- 3GB RAM
- Adreno 506 GPU
- 32GB internal storage
- External memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow based on MIUI 8
- 13-megapixel rear camera with PDAF, dual LED Flash
- 5-megapixel front-facing camera
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + nano / microSD)
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.1, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS + GLONASS
- 4000mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0
Xiaomi Redmi 4 will come with a 5-inch Full HD IPS display. The device will be powered by Octa-Core 2GHz Snapdragon 625 14nm processor along with 3GB RAM. The internal storage will be 32GB which can be extended up to 128GB via microSD card. Out of the box, the device will run on Android 6.0 Marshmallow based on MIUI 8.
The primary rear camera will have a 13MP shooter with PDAF, dual LED Flash. The front-facing camera will be a 5MP shooter. The fingerprint sensor will be placed at the back. Under the hood, Xiaomi Redmi 4 will have a price tag of 999 yuan ($147 / Rs. 9800 approx.) in China. This device will come in Silver, Gray and Gold color variants. Xiaomi Note 3 was a massive success and we hope this device will come in India too.