Xiaomi has finally launched its two new Redmi series smartphones, Redmi 3S and Redmi 3S Prime as they promised. Most of the specs are almost same but Redmi 3s comes with 2GB RAM and 16GB storage while Redmi 3s Prime comes with 3GB RAM, 32GB storage and a Fingerprint sensor at the back. Let’s check out the other specs of these smartphones.
Specifications of Xiaomi Redmi 3S / Redmi 3S Prime
- 5-inch HD IPS display
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 64-bit processor
- 2GB/3GB LPDDR3 RAM
- Adreno 505 GPU
- 16GB /32GB internal memory
- External memory up to 128GB with microSD Card
- 13-megapixel rear camera with PDAF, LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture
- 5-megapixel front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow based on MIUI 7
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor (Redmi 3S Prime)
- 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.1, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS + GLONASS
- 4100mAh battery with 5V/2A quick charging
Both the devices come with a 5-inch HD IPS display. The smartphones are powered by Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 64-bit processor along with Adreno 505 GPU.
As the camera options, both devices are equipped with the 13-megapixel rear camera which is able to record 1080p videos. The front camera is 5-megapixel for both devices with f/2.2 aperture. Out of the box, both smartphones run on Android 6.0 Marshmallow based on MIUI 7. Though MIUI 8 update will be given soon.
The smartphones have a Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + nano / microSD) slot with 4G VoLTE support. Under the hood, Redmi 3S and 3S Prime come with a huge 4100mAh battery with 5V/2A quick charging.
The devices come in Dark grey, Silver and Gold colours variants. Redmi 3s is priced at Rs. 6999 and will be available from August 16th while Redmi 3s Prime is priced at Rs. 8999 and available from August 9th at 12pm from mi.com.