After several leaks Xiaomi just announced their latest Redmi series lineup Redmi 3 in China. The smartphone is a powerful device at very cheap price range. Lets checkout the specifications of this device.
Xiaomi Redmi 3 Specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display
- Octa-Core 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 processor
- 2GB LPDDR3 RAM
- Adreno 405 GPU
- 16GB internal storage
- External memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android Lollipop with MIUI 7
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture, 1080p video recording
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + nano/microSD card)
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, GLONASS
- 4100mAh Battery
Xiaomi Redmi 3 has a Full metal body with 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display.The device is powered by Octa-Core 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 processor along with Adreno 405 GPU and 2GB LPDDR3 RAM. The internal memory is 16GB which can be expandable up to 128GB through microSD. The device runs on Android Lollipop out of the box with MIUI on the top of it.
The rear camera is 13MP with LED Flash, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture which is able to record upto 1080p videos. The front-facing camera is 5MP camera to take selfies and video calling which is also able to record upto 1080p videos. This device comes with Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + nano/microSD card) capability with Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, GPS connectivities. It also comes with a huge 4100mAh battery.
Xiaomi Redmi 3 is priced at 699 Yuan (Rs. 7,140 approx./USD $107) and comes in Dark Grey, Silver, Gold and Classic Gold colors.