Last month Xiaomi Redmi 3 was certified on TENAA and now according to a teaser this device will be announced on January 12. Lets check out the expected specifications of Xiaomi Redmi 3.
Rumored Specifications of Xiaomi Redmi 3
- 5-inch 1280 x 720 pixels HD IPS display
- 8MP/13MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 617 1.5 GHz processor
- 2GB RAM
- Adreno 405 GPU
- 16GB internal storage, expandable storage up to 32GB with micro SD
- Android 5.1 Lollipop based on MIUI
- Dual SIM
- Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, GPS
- 4000mAh battery
Xiaomi Redmi 3 will have 5-inch 1280 x 720 pixels HD IPS display with a metal body. This device will be powered by Octa-Core Snapdragon 617 1.5 GHz processor along with Adreno 405 GPU and 2GB RAM. The internal memory will be 16GB which can be expandable up to 32GB via microSD. The device will run on Android 5.1 Lollipop out of the box with MIUI on the top of it.
The rear camera will be a 8MP or 13MP with LED Flash. The front-facing camera is 5MP camera for selfies and video calling. This device will come with Dual SIM capability with Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, GPS connectivities. It will also get a 4000mAh battery.
The Xiaomi Redmi 3 is expected to come in Silver, Dark Grey and Champagne Gold colors and will be announced on January 12.