Mi 5 was announced back in February in China with Snapdragon 820 chipset. Just ahead of a new flagship launch Mi5 has got a hefty price cut of 200 Yuan. The initial price tag was 1799 Yuan and the company is now selling it for 1599 Yuan. But one thing to be noticed, the price cut is only for Gold and Purple colored standard edition with full network support. Rest of the variants still selling for the initial price.
If you are not aware of Mi 5 specs then you can take a look at the quick specs of this device.
Xiaomi Mi 5 Specifications
- 5.15-inch Full HD (1920×1080 pixels) display with curved glass
- Snapdragon 820 64-bit Quad-Core processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 3GB LPDDR4 RAM and 32GB / 64GB (UFS 2.0) internal memory or 4GB LPDDR4 RAM / 128GB (UFS 2.0) internal memory
- 16-megapixel primary camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, Sony IMX298 sensor, PDAF, 4-axis OIS, 4K video record
- 4MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, 80-degree wide-angle lens
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with MIUI 7
- Fingerprint sensor, infrared sensor
- Dual SIM
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac dual-band , Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- Dual SIM
- 3,000mAh inbuilt battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 support