Xiaomi has introduced its new Tablet Mi Pad 3 in China silently. It is the successor of Mi Pad 2 which was launched in 2015. Let’s check out what’s new in this device.
Specifications of Xiaomi Mi Pad 3
- 7.9-inch display at 326 ppi with 4:3 aspect ratio
- Hexacore MediaTek MT8176 64bit processor
- 4GB LPDDR3 RAM
- 64GB (eMMC 5.0) internal storage
- Android Marshmallow based on MIUI 8
- 13-megapixel rear camera with 1080p video recording, f/2.0 aperture
- 8-megapixel front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- WiFi 802.11 ac (Dual Band), Bluetooth 4.1, WiFi Direct, USB Type-C
- 6600mAh battery with fast charging
Xiaomi Mi Pad 3 sports a 7.9-inch display at 326 ppi with 4:3 aspect ratio. It is powered by Hexacore MediaTek MT8176 64bit processor along with 4GB LPDDR3 RAM. The internal memory is 64GB and it runs on Android Marshmallow based on MIUI 8.
Mi Pad 3 sports a 13MP camera at the back with 1080p video recording, f/2.0 aperture, and an 8MP camera is placed at the front with f/2.2 aperture. The smartphone supports WiFi Direct and it has got a massive 6600mAh battery with fast charging support.
Xiaomi Mi Pad 3 comes in Golden color with a price tag of 1499 yuan ($217 / Rs. 14120 approx.). The tablet will be up for sale from today.