Today at an event in China Xiaomi has unveiled Mi MIX, a totally new lineup with innovative design along with Mi Note 2. Xiaomi Mi MIX features a 6.4-inch Full HD Display with 2040 x 1080 pixels resolution. The Display is almost Bezel-less and has a 91.3% screen-to-body ratio with the Ceramic body. The phone looks stunning and it was a dream a few months ago but finally, Xiaomi has done it with the help of World-renowned designer Philippe Starck.
Xiaomi Mi MIX specifications
- 6.4-inch (2040 x 1080 pixels) display with 91.3% screen-to-body ratio, 500nits brightness
- 2.35GHz Quad-Core 64-bit Snapdragon 821 processor
- Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB DDR4 RAM / 6GB DDR4 RAM
- 128GB internal (UFS 2.0) / 256GB (UFS 2.0) internal memory
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with MIUI 8
- Dual SIM
- 16-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF, 4K video recording
- 5-megapixel front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- 192Hz / 24-bit DAC chip
- 4400mAh minimum battery with Quick Charge 3.0 support
Xiaomi Mi MIX is powered by the Quad-Core 2.35GHz 64-bit Snapdragon 821 processor along with Adreno 530 GPU. Depending on RAM and internal storage it has two variants; 4GB RAM with 128GB internal storage and 6GB RAM with 256GB internal storage. Out of the box, the device runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow with MIUI 8.
Coming to the Camera specs, the Mi MIX is packed with a 16-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF. The camera can record videos up to 4K. On the front, it has a 5-megapixel Camera placed below the screen.
The device is using ultrasonic technology instead of regular proximity sensor and Cantilever piezoelectric ceramic acoustic system to listen to calls without an earpiece. The round shaped fingerprint sensor is placed at the back of the device.
Xiaomi Mi MIX is priced at 3499 yuan ($515) for the 4GB variant and 6GB RAM variant is priced at 3999 yuan ($590) which also comes with 18k karat gold finish around the Rear Camera.