So after the announcement at MWC 2016 in China Xiaomi Mi 5 is now launched in India. Mi 5 comes with a 5.15-inch Full HD Display, 3GB of RAM, Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 SoC. Lets checkout the other key specifications of this device.
Xiaomi Mi 5 Specifications
- 5.15-inch Full HD (1920×1080 pixels) display with curved glass
- 1.8GHz 64-bit Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 processor
- Adreno 530 GPU
- 3GB LPDDR4 RAM
- 32GB (UFS 2.0) internal memory, no External card support
- 16-megapixel primary camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, Sony IMX298 sensor, PDAF, 4-axis OIS, 4K video record
- 4-megapixel front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, 80-degree wide-angle lens
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with MIUI 7 on the top of it
- Fingerprint sensor, infrared sensor
- Dual SIM
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.2, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac dual-band , GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- Dual SIM
- 3,000mAh inbuilt battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 support
Xiaomi Mi 5 has a 5.15-inch Full HD (1920×1080 pixels) display with curved glass. The frame of this device is made of glass body. It comes with 1.8GHz 64-bit Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 processor along with Adreno 530 GPU and 3GB LPDDR4 RAM. The internal storage is 32GB with no memory expansion support. The device will run on Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box with MIUI 7.0 on the top of it.
The primary camera is a 16-megapixel shooter with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, Sony IMX298 sensor, PDAF, 4-axis OIS and 4K video record to capture bright and sharp photos. The front-facing camera is 4MP with f/2.0 aperture, Fingerprint scanner, Infrared sensor, 80-degree wide-angle lens.
The smartphone supports Dual SIM with 4G LTE with VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac dual-band , Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C connectivities support. The smartphone also includes Fingerprint sensor, infrared sensor along with a 3,000mAh inbuilt battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 support.
The Xiaomi Mi 5 is priced at Rs. 24,999 for 3GB RAM/32GB internal memory variant and comes in Black, White and Gold colors. The device will be up for sale from 6th April in India through Mi.com. Mi 5 Pro too will be up for sale in China on the same day.