The most anticipated device from Xioami Mi 5 Pro is likely to go on sale in China from 6th April. The base models of Xiaomi Mi 5 already went on sale in China a week ago. This time it will be the Mi 5 Pro which will go on sale. According of the Company’s Vice President Hugo Barra, the Mi 5 Pro will be available to it’s core markets only. So for western fans the only way to get it, is to import it. The Mi 5 Pro model has a 4GB RAM with 128GB internal sotrage. Lets check other quick specifications.
Xiaomi Mi 5 Specifications
- 5.15-inch Full HD (1920×1080 pixels) display with curved glass
- Snapdragon 820 64-bit Quad-Core processor
- Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM
- 128GB (UFS 2.0) internal memory, no External card support
- 16-megapixel primary camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, Sony IMX298 sensor, PDAF, 4-axis OIS, 4K video record
- 4-megapixel front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, 80-degree wide-angle lens
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with MIUI 7 on the top of it
- Fingerprint sensor, infrared sensor
- Dual SIM
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.2, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac dual-band , GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- Dual SIM
- 3,000mAh inbuilt battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 support
The Mi 5 Pro Ceramic version is priced 2699 Yuan ($412.81, Rs 28294.17 approx). It is expected to launch this smartphone in India very soon.