Xiaomi has introduced its latest smartphone Xiaomi Mi 4S at an event in China. Lets check out the specifications of Xiaomi Mi 4S along with Mi 5.
Specifications of Xiaomi Mi 4S
- 5-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) IPS fully laminated display
- 441 PPI pixel density
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, 5P lenses, f/2.0 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture and 85-degree wide angle lens
- 64-bit Hexa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 processor
- Adreno 418 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 64GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with MIUI 7
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + microSD / micro SIM)
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.1, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac dual-band (MIMO), GPS, USB Type-C
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3260mAh inbuilt battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0
Xiaomi Mi 4S has a 5-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) IPS fully laminated 441 PPI display. The device is powered by 64-bit Hexa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 processor along with Adreno 418 GPU and 3GB RAM. The internal memory is 64GB which can be expanded with microSD. The device runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) out of the box with MIUI 7 on top of it.
The rear camera is 13MP with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, 5P lenses, f/2.0 aperture which can record upto 1080p videos. The front-facing camera is 5 MP with f/2.0 aperture and 85-degree wide angle lens to take selfies and video calling. It supports Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + microSD / micro SIM) with 4G LTE with VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.1, WiFi 802.11 dual-band, GPS, USB Type-C connectivities. The device has a 3260mAh (typical) and 3210mAh (minimum) built-in battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0. It also comes with Fingerprint sensor.
Xiaomi Mi 4S is priced at 1699 Yuan (US$ 259 / Rs. 17,832 approx.) and will be available from March. This device comes in White, Black, Gold, Purple and limited edition Pink colors.