Xiaomi Mi 4i was launched in India in April for Rs. 12,999 for 16GB version. The 32GB version was priced Rs. 14,999. The company gave huge discounts in Diwali sale in India but it has got a permanent price cut of Rs 1,000. The device is available for only Rs 11,999 in India. If you have forgot the specs of this device then checkout the quick specs.
Xiaomi Mi 4i Specifications
- 5-inch IPS fully laminated display (1920 x 1080 pixels) with 441 PPI pixel density
- Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615
- 64-bit processor with Adreno 405 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory
- MIUI 7 on top of Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
- Dual SIM (micro SIM)
- 13MP rear camera, f/2.0 aperture and Dual tone LED flash.
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 3120mAh battery
Xiaomi Mi 4i has a 5-inch IPS fully laminated display (1920 x 1080 pixels) with 441 PPI pixel density. The display is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass protection. This device is powered by Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor along with 2GB RAM and Adreno 405 GPU. The internal storage is 16GB which is not expandable. The device runs on Android 5.0 (Lollipop) out of the box with the brand new MIUI 7 on the top of it.
The rear camera is a 13.0MP with f/2.0 aperture and Dual tone LED flash. It can record upto 1080p videos. The front-facing camera is 5MP to take beautiful selfies.
The Xiaomi Mi 4i has Dual SIM enabled along with 4G LTE / 3G networks and WiFi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.1 and GPS connectivities. It has also got a whopping 3120mAh battery.