After a lot of rumors and benchmark listings, Xiaomi has finally revealed the official announcement date of it’s latest 6.4″ phablet, Xiaomi Max. It will announced be on 10th May. Let’s take a look at the possible specifications of this smartphone.
Specifications of Xiaomi Max (Rumored)
- 6.4-inch Full HD IPS display (1920 x 1080 pixels)
- Hexa-Core 64-bit Snapdragon 650 processor
- 2GB/3GB RAM
- Adreno 510 GPU
- 16GB/32GB internal memory, expandable with microSD
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with MIUI 7/MIUI 8
- Dual SIM
- 16-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash
- 5-megapixel front camera
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.1, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4 / 5GHz), GPS, GLONASS
- Fingerprint sensor
The Xiaomi Max will come with a 6.4-inch Full HD IPS display. It will be powered by 64-bit Hexa-Core Snapdragon 650 processor along with Adreno 510 GPU. Depending on RAM and internal memory options, there will be two variants, 2GB RAM with 16GB internal memory and 3GB with 32GB internal memory. Both are expandable with microSD. The phablet runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow with MIUI 7 on the top of it.
As the camera options, There will be a primary 16-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash. While on the front, there will be a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. It comes with Dual SIM support along with Fingerprint scanner.
Still there’s no official information about the battery, But according to rumors, it can pack a huge 5000mAh battery.
Xiaomi Max will be announced at an event in Beijing National Convention Center on 10th May.