Just two days before Vivo had launched its new Y-series budget smartphone Y53 and yesterday the company has launched its another Y series selfie-focused mid-range smartphone Y66 in India. Let’s check out the specs of this device.
Specifications of Vivo Y66
- 5.5-inch 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750 64-bit processor
- 3GB RAM
- Mali T860 GPU
- 32GB internal storage
- External memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow based on Funtouch OS 3.0
- 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture
- 16-megapixel front-facing camera with soft flash, f/2.0 aperture
- Hybrid Dual SIM (Micro + nano/microSD)
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 3000mAh inbuilt battery
Vivo Y66 sports a 5.5-inch 2.5D curved glass display. It is powered by Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750 64-bit processor along with 3GB RAM and Mali T860 GPU. The internal memory is 32GB which can be further expanded up to 256GB with microSD. The Funtouch OS 3.0 based Android 6.0 Marshmallow is running on it.
A 13MP camera is placed at the back with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, and a 16MP camera is placed at the front with soft flash, f/2.0 aperture which is able to take good pictures in low light condition.
The company also offers a split-screen feature which makes comfortable your eyes at the screen brightness and protects your eyes by reducing the blue light. Vivo Y66 supports VoLTE facility and Dual SIM. It has a 3000mAh inbuilt battery under the hood.
Vivo Y66 comes with a price tag of Rs. 14,990 and will be available from 20th March across the India. This device comes in Crown Gold and Rose Gold colour variants.