Vivo has just launched its new budget oriented smartphone Y55s, a successor of the last year’s “Y55L“.
Specifications of Vivo Y55s
- 5.2-inch HD (720×1280 pixels) IPS 2.5D curved display
- Quad-core 1.4GHz Snapdragon 425 processor
- 3GB of RAM
- 16GB internal memory
- External memory up to 265GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow based on Funtouch OS 3.0
- 13-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash
- 5-megapixel front camera
- Dual SIM
- 4G LTE, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi
- 2730mAh non-removable battery
Vivo Y55s sports a 5.2-inch HD (720×1280 pixels) IPS 2.5D curved display. It is powered by Quad-core 1.4GHz Snapdragon 425 processor along with 3GB RAM. It has 16GB of internal memory which is expandable up to 265GB with a microSD. Out of the box, this smartphone runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow based on Funtouch OS 3.0.
A 13MP rear camera is placed at the back with LED Flash and a 5MP camera is placed at the front. It supports for Dual SIM along with 4G LTE. A 2730mAh non-removable battery is backed with this device.
Vivo Y55s comes with a price tag of Rs. 12,490 in China and will be available from 26th February. This device comes in Crown Gold and Space Grey color variants.