Vivo has launched its new mid-range smartphone Y55L from Y series in India. The device features a 5.2-inch HD IPS 2.5D curved-edge display. It is powered by Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 64-bit processor along with Adreno 505 GPU and 2GB LPDDR3 RAM. The internal storage is 16GB which can be extended up to 128GB via microSD card. Out of the box, the device will run on Android 6.0 Marshmallow based on Funtouch OS 2.6.
Specifications of Vivo Y55L
- 5.2-inch HD IPS 2.5D curved-edge display
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 64-bit processor
- 2GB LPDDR3 RAM
- Adreno 505 GPU
- 16GB internal storage
- External memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow based on Funtouch OS 2.6
- 8-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash
- 5-megapixel front-facing camera
- Dual SIM
- 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.1, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS
- 2650mAh battery
The primary camera comes with 8MP shooter with LED Flash, and the front-facing camera is 5MP. The device has support for 4G VoLTE with Dual SIM. Unfortunately, the device does not have any fingerprint sensor. Under the hood, Vivo Y55L has a 2650 mAh Battery.
Vivo Y55L is priced at Rs. 12,980 and going to available from October 15th in India. It comes in Gold and Space Grey colors. Besides that Vivo company has also announced its new CEO for India Operations named “Kent Cheng”.