Vivo is ready to launch its new budget oriented smartphone Y53 in India said by Mumbai-based retailer Mahesh Telecom. Let’s check out the specs of this device.
Specifications of Vivo Y53
- 5-inch qHD IPS display
- Quad-Core 1.4GHz Snapdragon 425 processor
- 2GB RAM
- Adreno 308 GPU
- 16GB internal storage
- External memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) based on Funtouch OS 3.0
- 8-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture
- 5-megapixel front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture
- Dual SIM
- 4G VoLTE, GPS, Bluetooth 4.2, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- 2500mAh battery
Vivo Y53 sports a 5-inch qHD IPS display. It is powered by Quad-Core 1.4GHz Snapdragon 425 processor along with 2GB RAM. The internal memory is 16GB which can be further expanded up to 256GB with microSD. The device will run on Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Funtouch OS 3.0 on the top of it.
An 8MP camera is placed at the back with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture and a 5MP camera is placed at the front with f/2.2 aperture. The device supports VoLTE facility and has a 2500mAh battery underneath.
Vivo Y53 comes with a price tag of ₹9,990 in India and will be available soon. This device comes in Crown Gold and Space Grey color variants.