Vivo Y51, the company’s new entry-level smartphone that got certified on TENAA last month has now gone official in China. Let’s have a look at the specifications of this device.
Specifications of Vivo Y51
- 5-inch(960 x 540 pixels) qHD IPS display
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 SoC
- Adreno 306 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage, expandable up to 128GB with microSD
- Funtouch OS 2.5 based Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
- 8MP main shooter with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture
- 5MP front shooter, f/2.4 aperture
- Dimensions: 143.8×71.7×7.52mm
- Weighing around 157 grams
- 2350mAh battery
Vivo Y51 comers with a 5-inch(960 x 540 pixels) qHD IPS display and is powered by 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 SoC along with Adreno 306 GPU. The smartphone has 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage which can also be expanded using microSD. The device runs on Android 5.0 (Lollipop) with Funtouch OS 2.5 on the top of it.
The device is equipped with a 8-megapixel primary shooter with LED flash and a 5MP front shooter. The back of the smartphone is mirror finished like the Oppo Mirror 5 with metal frame.
As connectivity options, the device includes 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS. The smartphone packs in a 2350 mAh battery under the hood.
There are no words about global roll out or price tag yet but the device comes in White with Gold color variants and will go on sale in China soon.