Vivo finally launched its new budget smartphone Vivo Y31L in India which was previously announced. Lets check out the specifications of Vivo Y31L.
Specifications of Vivo Y31L
- 4.7-inch qHD (960 x 540 pixels) IPS display
- 8-megapixel primary rear camera with LED flash
- 5-megapixel front-facing camera
- Quad-core 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916) processor
- Adreno 306 GPU
- 1 GB RAM
- 16 GB of internal storage
- External memory up to 128 GB via microSD card
- Android 5.1 Lollipop based on FunTouch OS 2.1
- Dual SIM
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n and GPS
- 2200 mAh battery
Vivo Y31L has a 4.7-inch (960 x 540 pixels) qHD IPS display. The device is powered by Quad-core 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916) processor along with Adreno 306 GPU and 1GB RAM. It has 16 GB of internal memory which can be expanded upto 128GB using microSD. The device runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop with FunTouch OS 2.1.
The rear camera is 8MP with LED Flash which can record upto HD videos. The front-facing camera is 5 MP which is able to record videos and selfies. This device comes with Dual SIM capability with 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n and GPS connectivities. It has a 2200mAh battery.
The Vivo Y31L is priced at Rs 9,450 in India and comes in White and Black color. They also launched the budget smartphone Vivo Y51 back in December.