Vivo has introduced its new 4G budget smartphone Y25. Let’s check out the specs of this device.
Specifications of Vivo Y25
- 4.5-inch FWVGA IPS display
- Quad-Core 1.3 GHz 64-bit MediaTek MT6580 processor
- 1GB RAM
- Mali 400 MP2 GPU
- 16GB internal memory
- External memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 5.1 Lollipop based on Funtouch OS 2.1
- 5-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash
- 2-megapixel front-facing camera
- Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- 1900mAh battery
Vivo Y25 sports a 4.5-inch FWVGA IPS display. It is powered by Quad-Core 1.3 GHz 64-bit MediaTek MT6580 processor along with 1GB RAM. The internal memory is 16GB which can be expanded up to 128GB with microSD. Out of the box, Vivo Y25 runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop based on Funtouch OS 2.1.
A 5MP camera is placed at the back with LED Flash and a 2MP camera is placed at the front. This device supports 4G LTE and it has a 1900mAh battery.
Vivo Y25 comes with a price tag of RM499 ($112 / Rs. 7,475 approx.). This smartphone comes in white and gray color variants.