Vivo has launched its new budget smartphone Y21L in India. Lets check out the specifications of this device.
Specifications of Vivo Y21L
- 4.5-inch FWVGA IPS display
- Quad-Core 1.2 GHz 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916) processor
- 1GB RAM
- 16GB internal memory
- External memory up to 128GB with microSD
- 5-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash
- 2-megapixel front-facing camera
- Android 5.1 Lollipop based on Funtouch OS 2.0
- Dual SIM
- 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS
- 2200mAh battery
Vivo Y21L comes with a 4.5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) FWVGA IPS display. It is powered by a Quad-Core 1.2 GHz 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916) processor along with 1GB RAM. The internal storage is 16GB which can be further extended up to 128GB with a microSD card. Out of the box, the device comes with Android 5.1 Lollipop based on Funtouch OS 2.0.
The primary camera is a 5MP shooter with LED Flash, and the front-facing camera is a 2MP camera. Under the hood, Vivo Y21L has a 2200mAh battery. The device doesn’t have any fingerprint sensor but it has voice-over-LTE (VoLTE) support.
Vivo Y21L is priced at Rs. 7490 and comes in white and grey color.