vivo has launched their newest device vivo V3 Max at an event in Mumbai where they also partnered with IPL franchise and announced Ranbir Singh as their Brand Ambassador for IPL Season 9. Lets checkout the specs of this smartphone.
vivo V3 Max Specifications
- 5.5-inch Full HD display with 2.5D curved Corning Gorilla glass protection
- Octa Core Snapdragon 652 processor
- Adreno 510 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage
- External memory up to 128GB
- Dual SIM
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) based on Funtouch OS 2.5
- 13MP primary camera with LED Flash, PDAF
- 8MP front camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS, Bluetooth 4.1
- 3000mAh battery with Quick Charge 2.0 support
vivo V3 Max comes with a 5.5-inch Full HD display with 2.5D curved Corning Gorilla glass protection. The device is powered by Octa Core Snapdragon 652 processor with Adreno 510 GPU and 4GB RAM. It has 32GB internal storage which can be expanded upto 128GB using microSD. The device runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop) based on Funtouch OS 2.5.
The primary camera is 13MP with LED Flash, PDAF and the front-facing camera is 8MP to take selfies and videos. This device comes with Dual SIM capability with 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS, Bluetooth 4.1 connectivities. It has a 3000mAh battery under the hood with a Fingerprint sensor at the back.
The vivo V3 Max is priced Rs. 23,980 in India. They have also launched vivo V3 at the event which is priced at Rs. 17,980.