Videocon has launched its new flagship budget oriented smartphone Ultra50 in India. Let’s check out the specifications of this device.
Specifications of Videocon Ultra50
- 5-inch HD IPS display with Asahi Dragontrail Glass
- Quad-core 1.3 GHz MediaTek MT6735 64-bit processor
- 3GB RAM
- Mali-T720 GPU
- 32GB internal memory
- External memory up to 64GB with MicroSD
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 13-megapixel rear camera with Dual LED Flash
- 5-megapixel front-facing camera with LED flash
- Dual SIM
- 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS
- 3000mAh battery
Videocon Ultra50 comes with 5-inch HD IPS display with Asahi Dragontrail Glass. The device is powered by Quad-core 1.3 GHz MediaTek MT6735 64-bit processor along with 3GB RAM. The internal storage 32GB which can be extended up to 64GB via microSD card. Out of the box, the device will run on Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
The primary rear camera is a 13MP shooter with Dual LED Flash. The front-facing camera is a 5MP shooter with LED flash. The device has support for a fingerprint sensor placed on the home button. Under the hood, Videocon Ultra50 has a 3000mAh battery.
Videocon Ultra50 comes with a price tag of Rs. 8990 and will be available from November. This device comes in Space Grey and Golden color variants. With this device, you can get 1year of free membership on ErosNow app for 3000 movies and music videos and also get 18 months warranty.