TCL has launched its latest 4G smartphone Pride T500L in India. Lets go through its specifications.
Specifications of TCL Pride T500L
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD OGS display
- 95% NTSC Color Gamut
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 Octa-Core processor
- Adreno 405 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage, expandable up to 32GB with microSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
- 13MP rear shooter with LED flash, Sony Exmor RS sensor, f/2.2 aperture
- 8MP front shooter with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture
- Dimensions: 139.6 x 69.6 x 8.9mm
- Weighing around 130 grams
- 3050mAh battery
TCL Pride T500L rocks a 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD OGS display with 95% NTSC Color Gamut and is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 Octa-Core processor. The frames are made of Titanium alloy. The smartphone has 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage which can also be expanded up to 32GB using microSD. The device runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop).
The device is equipped with a 13-megapixel primary shooter at the back with LED flash and is featuring with Sony Exmor RS sensor. On the front, there is a 8MP front shooter with LED flash. The device is featured with IRIS Retina scanner for password-free eye-based biometric unlocking solution.
As connectivity options, the device includes 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS. The smartphone ships with a 3050 mAh battery under the hood.
The device is exclusively available on Snapdeal for Rs. 10,499 and comes in White and Slate Grey colors. Snapdeal also offers 5% cashback for HDFC Banks Debit Card users and some exchange offers.