This October, Clash of Clans maker Supercell has released a new update of the game. Loads of new contents are added, and many parts are redecorated. Let us check out the new features of the update.
Clash of Clans October 2016 Update Features:
- Introduction of new defense Levels: Hidden Tesla, Mortar, and X-Bow
- Introduction of new troop levels: Wizard, Baby Dragon, and Dragon
- Bomb Tower at Town Hall 8
- 25 new wall pieces added in Town Hall 11
- Reduced upgrade costs
- New rebalancings like Skeleton Spell and Witch buffs
- Reduced time
- Clan Wars matchmaking balancing changes
- Revised rules of Wars loot and Clan XP
- You will be able to add friends in your Clash by visiting player profiles
- You can search for a particular player in the player profile menu by player tags.
Redecorated army training and quick train –
With this update, you will be able to train two armies at once with two simple taps. Further, the train is made faster.
Friendly War –
Now, you can estimate your war preparation by challenging other clans for a friendly war. A friendly war continues for only an hour.