Sony announced Xperia XZ at IFA 2016 and now the company has officially launched this smartphone in India. Let’s check out the specifications of this device.
Specifications of Sony Xperia XZ
- 5.2-inch Triluminos Display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 64-bit 14nm processor
- 3GB RAM
- Adreno 530 GPU
- 64GB internal memory
- External memory up to 256GB via microSD card
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 23-megapixel rear camera with Exmos RS sensor, f/2.0 aperture, Predictive Hybrid AF, 1/2.3″ sensor, Laser AF
- 13-megapixel front-facing camera with 1/3” Exmor RS sensor, 22mm wide-angle f/2.0 aperture
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- Water Resistant (IP65/IP68)
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.2, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz) MIMO
- 2900 mAh Battery with Qnovo’s Adaptive Charging technology
Sony Xperia XZ comes with a 5.2-inch Triluminos Display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection. The device is powered by Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 64-bit 14nm processor with Adreno 530 GPU and 3GB RAM inside it. The internal storage is 64GB which can be extended up to 256GB via microSD card. Out of the box, the device will run on Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
The primary camera is a 23MP shooter with Exmos RS sensor, f/2.0 aperture, Predictive Hybrid AF, 1/2.3″ sensor, Laser AF, 5-axis stabilization, and the front-facing camera is 13MP which also has 1/3” Exmor RS sensor with 22mm wide-angle f/2.0 aperture. The device has support for 4G VoLTE. Under the power button, it has a fingerprint sensor integrated. The device is also Waterproof. Under the hood, Sony Xperia XZ has a 2900 mAh Battery with Qnovo’s Adaptive Charging technology.
Sony Xperia XZ is priced at Rs. 51,990 (MRP) and the “best buy” price tag is of Rs. 49,990. This device comes in Forest Blue, Mineral Black and Platinum and will be exclusively available at Amazon.in starting from 10th October. The pre-order will start on October 1st.