Sony has introduced its new flagship smartphone Xperia XZ at IFA 2016 in Berlin. Lets check out the specifications of this device.
Specifications of Sony Xperia XZ
- 5.2-inch Triluminos Display
- Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- 64-bit Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 14nm processor
- 3GB RAM
- Adreno 530 GPU
- 32GB / 64GB internal memory
- External memory up to 256GB via microSD card
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 23-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash, Predictive Hybrid AF, f/2.0 lens, Exmos RS sensor
- 13-megapixel front-facing camera with 1/3” Exmor RS sensor, 22mm wide-angle f/2.0 lens
- Single / Dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.2, WiFi 802.11 ac MIMO
- 2900 mAh Battery
Sony Xperia XZ comes with 5.2-inch Triluminos Display protected by Corning Gorilla Glass. It is powered by 64-bit Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 14nm processor along with 3GB RAM and Adreno 530 GPU. This device comes in two internal storage variants, 32GB and 64GB which can be further extended up to 256GB using microSD card. Out of the box, the device runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
The primary camera is a 23MP shooter with LED Flash, Exmos RS sensor, Predictive Hybrid AF, 1/2.3″ sensor, f/2.0 lens, 5-axis stabilization which is able to record 4k videos and the front-facing camera is a 13MP shooter with 1/3” Exmor RS sensor, 22mm wide-angle f/2.0 lens. Under the hood, Sony Xperia XZ has a 2900mAh battery. It also has a fingerprint sensor on the front.
Both Single and Dual SIM variants of Sony Xperia XZ will available from October 2016. This device comes in Forest Blue, Mineral Black and Platinum colors. Still no news on the pricing.