Sony has announced its new X series midrange smartphone Sony Xperia XA. Lets check out the specifications of Sony Xperia XA.
Specifications of Sony Xperia XA
- 5-inch curved glass (1280 x 720 pixels) edge-to-edge display
- 13MP Primary Camera with 1/3” IMX258 Exmos RS sensor
- 8MP front-facing camera with Sony IMX219 Exmor R sensor, 88-degree wide-angle lens
- Octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 (MT6755) processor
- Mali T860MP2 700MHz GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal memory
- External memory up to 200GB via microSD card
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM (optional)
- 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.1, WiFi 820.11 a/b/g/n , GPS, NFC
- 2300 mAh battery with Qnovo’s Adaptive Charging technology
Sony Xperia XA has a 5-inch curved glass (1280 x 720 pixels) edge-to-edge display. The device is powered by Octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 (MT6755) processor along with Mali T860MP2 700MHz GPU and 2GB RAM. The internal memory is 16GB which can be expanded upto 200GB using microSD. The device runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box.
The rear camera is 13MP with 1/3” IMX258 Exmos RS sensor which can record upto 1080p videos. The front-facing camera is 8 MP with Sony IMX219 Exmor R sensor and 88-degree wide-angle lens to take selfies and video calling. It supports Dual SIM (optional) with 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.1, WiFi 820.11 a/b/g/n , GPS, NFC connectivities. The device has a 2300mAh battery with Qnovo’s Adaptive Charging technology.
Sony Xperia XA will be available very soon and it comes in White, Graphite Black, Lime Gold and Rose Gold colors.