Specifications of Sony Xperia X Compact
- 4.6-inch HD Triluminos Display
- Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- 64-bit Hexa-Core Snapdragon 650 processor
- 3GB RAM
- Adreno 510 GPU
- 32GB internal memory
- External memory up to 256GB via microSD card
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 23-megapixel rear camera with Exmos RS sensor, f/2.0 aperture, Predictive Hybrid AF
- 5-megapixel front-facing camera
- Single nano SIM
- Fingerprint sensor
- Digital Noise Cancelling
- 2700 mAh Battery
Sony Xperia X Compact comes with 4.6-inch HD Triluminos Display protected by Corning Gorilla Glass. It is powered by 64-bit Hexa-Core Snapdragon 650 processor along with 3GB RAM and Adreno 510 GPU. This device has a 32GB internal memory which can be further extended up to 256GB using microSD card. Out of the box, the device runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
The primary camera is a 23MP shooter with Exmos RS sensor, Predictive Hybrid AF, f/2.0 lens, 5-axis stabilization and the front-facing camera is a 5MP shooter. Under the hood, Sony Xperia X Compact has a 2700mAh battery. It also has a fingerprint sensor on the front, placed on the Power button.
Sony Xperia X Compact is priced at is priced at £379 and will be available globally from October in Mist Blue, Universe Black and White colors variants.