Samsung has introduced its new Galaxy series tablet Galaxy Tab A (2016) in Korea with S Pen stylus. Let’s check out the specs of this device.
Specifications of Samsung Galaxy Tab A (2016)
- 10.1-inch WUXGA TFT PLS 16: 10 display
- Octa-Core 1.6 GHz Exynos 7870 processor
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal memory
- External memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 8-megapixel autofocus rear camera with LED flash, f/1.9 aperture
- 2-megapixel front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- S Pen stylus
- 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.2, WiFi a / b / g / n / ac (2.4 + 5 GHz)
- 7300mAh battery
Samsung Galaxy Tab A (2016) comes with 10.1-inch WUXGA TFT PLS 16: 10 display. It is powered by Octa-Core 1.6 GHz Exynos 7870 processor along with 3GB RAM. The device has 32GB internal storage which can be further extended up to 256GB with microSD. Out of the box, the device runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
The primary camera is an 8MP shooter with LED Flash, f/1.9 aperture, and the front-facing camera is a 2MP shooter. Under the hood, Samsung Galaxy Tab A (2016) has a massive 7300mAh battery. The device comes with S Pen Stylus and features including quick notes, translation.
Samsung Galaxy Tab A (2016) is priced at 399,000 Won ($356 / Rs. 23,780 approx.) and comes in Black and White colors variants.