Samsung has announced its new Tablet Galaxy Tab A 10.1 (2016). The tablet comes with a 10.1-inch display, Android 6.0 and 2GB of RAM. Lets check out the other specifications of this device.
Specifications of Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 (2016)
- 10.1-inch WUXGA TFT PLS 16: 10 display
- Octa-Core Exynos 7870 1.6 GHz processor
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal memory
- External memory upto 200GB with microSD
- 8-megapixel autofocus rear camera with LED flash and f/1.9 aperture
- 2-megapixel front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+ (Optional), Bluetooth 4.2, WiFi a / b / g / n / ac (2.4 + 5 GHz) and GPS + GLONASS / Beidou
- 7,300mAh battery
Galaxy Tab A 10.1 (2016) is powered by a Octa-Core Exynos 7870 1.6 GHz processor along with a 2GB RAM. It comes with 16GB of internal memory wich can be expanded upto 200GB with microSD. This device runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box.
The rear camera is a 8-megapixel shooter with LED flash and f/1.9 aperture. While the front camera is a 2-megapixel shooter with f/2.2 aperture. Inside the back cover there is a whopping 7,300mAh battery.
The WiFi variant is priced at 289 Euros (USD $329 / Rs. 21,990 approx) and the LTE version is priced at 349 Euros (USD $397 / Rs. 26,550 approx). This smartphone will be available from June 2016 in Germany and few other European countries. Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 (2016) comes in Black and White colors.