Samsung Galaxy S7 Active is on web for few days now and recently the live images were leaked. Now the Galaxy S7 Active passed through GFXBench listing and it revealed most of the specs of this smartphone. According to the listing it will come with a 4GB of RAM, Snapdragon 820 SoC, 12MP rear camera. Lets checkout the other specs if this device.
Samsung Galaxy S7 Active Specifications
- 5.5-inch Quad HD Super AMOLED display
- Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 processor
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM
- Adreno 530 GPU
- 32GB internal memory
- External storage up to 200GB with microSD
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- 12-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash, Smart OIS, f/1.7 aperture
- 5-megapixel front-facing camera, f/1.7 aperture
- Water and dust resistance
- Fingerprint sensor, Barometer
The Galaxy S7 Active will be official in coming weeks and it will first launch through At&T in U.S.