Samsung has announced Galaxy S7 Active yesterday for AT&T in the U.S. The device packs a 5.1-inch QHD Display, 4GB RAM and Snapdragon 820 SoC inside it.
Specifications of Samsung Galaxy S7 Active
- 5.1-inch QHD Super AMOLED display
- Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 processor
- Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- 32GB internal storage
- External memory up to 200GB with microSD
- 12-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Rugged Design
- Fingerprint sensor
- IP68 ratings water and dust resistance
- 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS with GLONASS, USB 2.0, NFC, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (dual-band)
- 4000mAh battery
Samsung Galaxy S7 Active comes with a 5.1-inch QHD Super AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection. The Display is shatter-proof and also passed the U.S. Military Standard. The phone comes with Rugged Design and also IP68 ratings water and dust resistant.
It is powered by Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 processor with 4GB LPDDR4 RAM and Adreno 530 GPU.
On the front, there is a 5MP camera and at the back 12-megapixel with LED Flash. The internal memory is 32GB which can be extended up to 200GB with microSD card. Under the hood, there’s a whopping 4000mAh battery.
The Samsung Galaxy S7 Active is priced $26.50 per month under contract over 30months and $33.13 for 24months and will be available through AT&T from 10th June onwards. If we sum up, the pricing will be around $795. The smartphone comes in Sandy Gold, Titanium Grey, Camo Green colours.