As expected, Samsung has launched its new “Galaxy On” series smartphone Galaxy On Nxt successor of the On7 (2016) which was announced last month. Most of the specs are same as On7 (2016). Let’s check out the specifications of this device.
Specifications of Samsung Galaxy On Nxt
- 5.5-inch Full HD display with 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Octa-Core 1.6GHz Exynos 7870 processor
- 3GB RAM
- Mali T830 GPU
- 32GB Internal memory
- External memory up to 256GB via micro SD card
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, f/1.9 aperture
- 8-megapixel front camera, f/1.9 aperture
- Dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.1, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS
- 3300mAh battery
Samsung Galaxy On Nxt comes with 5.5-inch Full HD display with 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass protection. The device is powered by Octa-Core 1.6GHz Exynos 7870 processor along with Mali T830 GPU. The internal storage is a 32GB memory which can be extended up to 256GB via microSD card. Out of the box, the device will run on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.
The primary rear camera is a 13MP shooter with LED flash, f/1.9 aperture. The front-facing camera is also an 8MP shooter with f/1.9 aperture. The device has support for a fingerprint sensor placed on the home button. Under the hood, Samsung Galaxy On Nxt has a huge 3300mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy On Nxt comes with a price tag of Rs. 18490. This device comes in Gold and Black colors variants and will be exclusively available on Flipkart.