Samsung has launched another Galaxy J series smartphone Galaxy J7 Prime along with Galaxy J5 Prime in India. Let’s check out the specifications of this device.
Specifications of Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime
- 5.5-inch Full HD TFT display protected with 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Octa-Core 1.6GHz Exynos 7870 processor
- 3GB RAM
- 16GB internal memory
- External memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.9 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/1.9 aperture
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- Fingerprint sensor, S bike mode, S Power
- 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.1, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS
- 3300mAh battery
Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime comes with 5.5-inch Full HD TFT display protected with 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass protection. It is powered by Octa-Core 1.6GHz Exynos 7870 processor along with 3GB RAM. The device has 16GB internal storage which can be extended up to 256GB with microSD. Out of the box, the device runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
The primary camera is a 13MP shooter with LED flash, f/1.9 aperture, and the front-facing camera is an 8MP shooter with f/1.9 aperture. Under the hood, Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime has a 3300mAh battery. The device has a fingerprint sensor placed on the home button and also supports 4G LTE.
Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime is priced at Rs. 18,790 and will be available on Samsung online store starting by the end of September. The device comes in Gold and Black colors variants.