Samsung has launched its new Galaxy J series midrange smartphone J5 Prime in India with S bike mode and S Power. Let’s check out the specifications of this device.
Specifications of Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime
- 5-inch HD display with 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Quad-Core 1.4GHz processor
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal memory
- External memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, f/1.9 aperture
- 5-megapixel front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.1, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS
- 2400mAh battery
Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime comes with 5-inch HD display with 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass protection. It is powered by Quad-Core 1.4GHz processor along with 2GB RAM. The device has 16GB internal storage which can be extended up to 256GB with microSD. Out of the box, the device runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
The primary camera is a 13MP shooter with LED flash, f/1.9 aperture, and the front-facing camera is a 5MP shooter with f/2.2 aperture. Under the hood, Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime has a 2400mAh battery. The device has a fingerprint sensor at the home button and also supports 4G LTE.
Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime is priced at Rs. 14,790 and will be available at the end of this month through Samsung online store. This device comes in Black and Gold colors variants. Vodafone offers 10GB of data at 1GB price for 3 months.