Samsung has finally launched its new budget oriented smartphone Galaxy J3 Pro in India. Last year in June, the company announced this smartphone in China. Let’s check out the specifications of this device.
Specifications of Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro
- 5-inch HD Super AMOLED display
- Quad-core 1.5 GHz Spreadtrum processor
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal memory
- External memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 5.1 Lollipop
- 8-megapixel autofocus rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture
- 5-megapixel front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture
- 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, NFC
- 2600mAh battery
Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro sports a 5-inch HD Super AMOLED display. It is powered by Quad-core 1.5 GHz Spreadtrum processor along with 2GB RAM. The internal memory is 16GB which can be expanded up to 128GB with microSD. The device runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop out of the box.
Galaxy J3 Pro features an 8MP camera at the back with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, and a 5MP camera is placed at the front with f/2.2 aperture. Galaxy J3 Pro supports for 4G LTE, S bike mode. Under the hood, it has a 2600mAh battery to power up the device.
Galaxy J3 Pro comes in Black, White, and Gold colors. The device is priced at Rs. 8,490 and will be available from 6th April through Paytm.