Samsung has launched Galaxy C7 Pro (SM-C7010) in India. The device was announced earlier this year in China. Let’s check out the quick specs sheet.
Specifications of Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro
- 5.7-inch 1080p Super AMOLED Always-On display
- 2.2 GHz octa-core Cortex-A53 Snapdragon 625 processor
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB internal memory
- External memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- 16-megapixel rear camera with Dual tone LED flash, f/1.9 aperture
- 16-megapixel front-facing camera
- Hybrid dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor, water cooling
- 3300 mAh battery
Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro sports a 5.7-inch 1080p Super AMOLED Always-On display. It is powered by 2.2 GHz octa-core Cortex-A53 Snapdragon 625 processor along with 4GB RAM. Out of the box, the device runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.
Galaxy C7 Pro features a 16MP shooter at the back with Dual tone LED flash, f/1.9 aperture. While on the front it has the same 16MP shooter. The fingerprint sensor placed at the front on the home screen button. Under the hood, Galaxy C7 Pro has a 3300mAh battery with fast charging support to power up the smartphone.
Galaxy C7 Pro is priced at Rs. 27,990 and comes in Navy Blue and Gold colors. It will up be up for sale from Amazon.in from 11th April.