Samsung has announced their new C series smartphone C5 in China along with C7. The device comes with 5.2-inch Full HD Display, 4GB RAM, 16MP rear camera. Lets check out other specs of this device.
Specifications of Samsung Galaxy C5
- 5.2-inch Full HD Super AMOLED display
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 617 processor
- 4GB RAM
- Adreno 405 GPU
- 32GB/64GB internal memory
- External memory up to 128GB via microSD card
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- 16-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash
- 8-megapixel front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, Bluetooth v 4.2, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, GPS, NFC
- 2600mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 support
Samsung Galaxy C5 features a 5.2-inch Full HD Super AMOLED display with full metal body. It is powered by Octa-Core Snapdragon 617 processor along with Adreno 405 GPU and 4GB RAM. The device comes with Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow out of the box with Samsung’s own UI.
The internal storage is 32GB/64GB which can be extended up to 128GB via micro SD card. It supports Hybrid Dual SIM, so the second slot can be used to place MircroSD card.
As camera options, it has 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash and 8MP front-facing camera with f/1.9 aperture for both.
The device has a fingerprint sensor on the power button, 4G LTE and a 2600mAh battery under the hood.
The 32GB version of Samsung Galaxy C5 is priced at 2199 yuan (USD $336 / Rs. 22,560) and the 64GB variant is priced at 2399 yuan(USD $366 / Rs. 24,570). It is now up for pre-order in China from several online portals.