Samsung has announced it’s ‘Galaxy A’ series phablet A9 at an event in China. Lets take a look at the specs of this device.
Samsung Galaxy A9 Specifications
- 6-inch Full HD (1920×1080 pixels) Super AMOLED display
- Octa Core Snapdragon 652 processor
- Adreno 510 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB Internal Storage
- Expandable memory upto 128GB via micro SD card
- Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop)
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 13MP rear camera, LED flash, OIS, S5K3L2 sensor, f/1.9 aperture
- 8MP front camera, f/1.9 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n, Bluetooth v 4.1, ANT+, NFC
- 4000mAh battery, Fast Charging
Samsung Galaxy A9 has 6-inch Full HD (1920×1080 pixels) Super AMOLED display with 2.5D curved glass. It is powered by 3.0 Ghz (Quad 1.8GHz ARM Cortex A72 + Quad 1.2GHz A53 ) Octa Core Snapdragon 652 processor with Adreno 510 GPU and 3GB RAM. The internal storage is 32GB which can be expanded upto 128GB using MicroSD card. In software part it is running on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop.
The primary camera is 13MP with LED flash, OIS, S5K3L2 sensor, f/1.9 aperture and the front-facing camera is 8MP with f/1.9 aperture. The phablet includes fingerprint sensor.
As connectivity options it has 4G LTE, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n, Bluetooth v 4.1, ANT+ and NFC. It has got a huge 4000mAh battery which supports Fast charging.
There is now news on pricing yet. The device comes in White, Gold and Pink color variants.