Another Galaxy A series smartphone from the Samsung, Galaxy A9 Pro which was announced last month now launched in India. Let’s check out the specifications of this device.
Specifications of Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro
- 6-inch Full HD Super AMOLED display
- Octa Core Snapdragon 652 processor
- 4GB RAM
- Adreno 510 GPU
- 32GB Internal memory
- External memory up to 256GB via micro SD card
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 16-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, OIS, f/1.9 aperture
- 8-megapixel front camera, f/1.9 aperture
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, Bluetooth v 4.2, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, ANT+, NFC
- 5000mAh battery with Quick Charging
Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro comes with 6-inch Full HD Super AMOLED display. It is powered by Octa Core Snapdragon 652 processor along with 4GB RAM. The device has 32GB internal storage which can be further extended up to 256GB with microSD. Out of the box, the device runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
The primary camera is a 16MP shooter with LED flash, OIS, f/1.9 aperture, and the front-facing camera is an 8MP shooter with f/1.9 aperture. Under the hood, Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro has a huge 5000mAh battery with Quick Charging support which helps to charge the battery within 160 minutes and 32% in just 30 minutes.
Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro comes with the price tag of Rs. 32,490 and will be available from 26th September 2016. The device comes in Gold, Black and White colors variants.