Samsung has announced Galaxy A9 Pro at an event in China after it surfaced at the starting of this month. The new smartphone packs a 6-inch Super AMOLED Display with whooping 4GB of RAM. Lets checkout the other specifications of this device.
Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro Specifications
- 6-inch Full HD Super AMOLED (1920×1080p) display with 2.5D curved glass
- 16-megapixel primary camera with LED flash, OIS, f/1.9 aperture
- 8-megapixel front camera, f/1.9 aperture
- Octa Core Snapdragon 652 processor
- Adreno 510 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 32GB Internal storage
- External memory upto 128GB via micro SD card
- Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
- Dual SIM
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n, Bluetooth v 4.1, NFC, ANT+
- Fingerprint sensor
- 5000mAh battery, Fast Charging support
Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro comes with a 6-inch Full HD Super AMOLED display (1920×1080p) with 2.5D curved glass. The device is powered by an Octa Core Snapdragon 652 processor along with Adreno 510 GPU and 4GB RAM. The internal memory is 32GB which can be expandable upto 128GB with microSD. The device will run on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop out of the box.
The rear camera is 16MP with OIS, LED flash which can record upto 1080p videos. The front-facing camera is a 8 MP shooter to take selfies and video calling. It will support Dual SIM (nano + nano) with 4G LTE, Bluetooth v 4.1, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n, ANT+, NFC connectivities. The device will have a whooping 5000mAh battery with Fast Charging support. It will also come with a Fingerprint sensor.
The Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro is priced 3499 yuan ($540) in China and comes in White, Gold and Rose Gold colors. There is no news on the global release yet.