Reliance has launched its new smartphone Reliance LYF Wind 6 as a budget smartphone. Lets check out the specifications of the Reliance LYF Wind 6.
Specifications of Reliance LYF Wind 6
- 5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) FWVGA IPS display
- 5MP auto-focus rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 (MSM8909) 1.1 GHz processor
- Adreno 304 GPU
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Dual SIM
- 4G LTE with VoLTE / 3G HSPA+, Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS
- 2250mAh battery
Reliance LYF Wind 6 has a 5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) FWVGA IPS display. The device is powered by quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 (MSM8909) 1.1 GHz processor along with Adreno 304 GPU and 1GB RAM. The internal memory is 8GB which can be expanded upto 32GB using microSD. The device runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop out of the box.
The rear camera is 5MP with LED flash which can record HD videos. The front-facing camera is 5 MP to take selfies and video calling. It supports Dual SIM with 4G LTE with VoLTE / 3G HSPA+, Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS connectivities. The device has a 2250mAh battery.
Reliance LYF Wind 6 is priced at Rs. 7,090 and available from Reliance Digital online with transparent back cover in the box. This device comes in white, black, and gold colors.