Reach mobiles have launched latest 4G smartphone, Allure+. Let’s find out the specifications of this smartphone.
Specifications of Reach Allure+
- 5-inch IPS full lamination display
- 1.2 GHz quad-core processor
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB internal storage
- Expandable memory up to 32GB with MicroSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
- 10-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash
- 5-megapixel front-facing camera
- 4G LTE/3G HSPA+, Bluetooth 4.0 WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS
- 2600 mAh battery
Reach Allure+ comes with a 5-inch (960 x 540 pixels) IPS full lamination display. It is powered by 1.2 GHz quad-core processor along with 1GB of RAM. The internal memory is 8GB, which is expandable memory up to 32GB with MicroSD. t runs on Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop) out of the box.
As the camera options, the Reach Allure+ is equipped with a 10-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash and on the front, there is a 5-megapixel front-facing camera.
The smartphone comes with 4G LTE/3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS as connectivity options. It packs in a 2600 mAh battery.
The Reach Allure+ is priced at Rs. 5,444 and available in Silver and Pink colors. It is now exclusively available on ShopClues.