QiKU has announced its latest N-series smartphone N4 at an event in China. This smartphone comes with Helio X20 processor, Android 6.0 and 4GB RAM. Lets check out the other specifications of this device.
Specifications of QiKU N4
- 5.5-inch Full HD 2.5D curved glass display
- Deca-Core MediaTek Helio X20 processor
- 4GB RAM
- Mali-T880 MP4 700MHz GPU
- 32GB internal memory
- External memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with 360 OS
- 13-Megapixel rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, Sony sensor, PDAF
- 5-Megapixel front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz), GPS
- 3080mAh battery with fast charging capability
QiKU N4 is powered by Deca-Core MediaTek Helio X20 processor along with Mali-T880 MP4 700MHz GPU and 4GB of RAM. The device comes with 32GB internal memory which can be expanded with up to 128GB microSD.
As the camera options, QiKU N4 is equipped with a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, Sony sensor and PDAF. On the front, there is a 5-megapixel camera with f/2.0 aperture. It supports Hybrid Dual SIM where the second slot can be used as a MicroSD slot. It also comes with Fingerprint sensor at the back.
This device is priced at 899 Yuan (USD $138 / Rs. 9,199 approx) and will be available on May 13th through Flash sale. Registrations for this device is now open in official site. QiKU N4 comes in White, Pink and yellow colors.