Specification of Oppo R9s
- 5.5-inch Full HD 2.5D curved glass display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa-Core 2GHz Snapdragon 625 processor
- 4GB RAM
- Adreno 506 GPU
- 64GB internal memory
- External memory 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow based on ColorOS 3.0
- 16-megapixel rear camera with f/1.7 aperture, EIS, LED Flash, 6P lens, 4K video recording
- 16-megapixel front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, 5P lens
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (dual-band), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 3010mAh battery with VOOC Flash Charge
Oppo R9s comes with 5.5-inch Full HD 2.5D curved glass display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection. The device is powered by Octa-Core 2GHz Snapdragon 625 processor along with Adreno 506 GPU. The internal storage is a 64GB memory which can be extended up to 128GB via microSD card. Out of the box, the device runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow based on ColorOS 3.0.
The primary rear camera is a 16MP shooter with f/1.7 aperture, EIS, LED Flash, 6P lens and 4K video recording. The front-facing camera is also a 16MP shooter with f/2.0 aperture, 5P lens. The device has support for a fingerprint sensor placed on the home button. Under the hood, Oppo R9s has a 3010mAh battery with VOOC Flash Charge support for fast charging.
Oppo R9s comes with the price tag of 2799 yuan ($ 415 / Rs. 27,780 approx.) and will be available on 28th October in China. This device comes in Gold, Rose Gold and Black colors. It is now available for order.